20080203

Tre magnifique!


I'm sure you know what imma gonna say next. Sexy huh?

I went to the park today with Joane... and....
NO ONE WAS THERE i mean no one it was completly empty so hell yes! We slide down at least more than once.

8 major tests coming up. In which, I have no clue about anything. And to think I thought I could just cruise through.

What came up on disney channel today:

Disney Channel Kid: I like "LOL" because it is like "HAHA" but it is also louder than "HAHA" so that's why I like "LOL".
I'm sure you do..

anyway..

SOME people can be so perasan:

DUDE 1: YOU;RE REALLY GREAT!
DUDE 1: :'D YES YOU.
DUDE 2: Really?
DUDE 1: YES. D: NO.
DUDE 3: I know, bish
DUDE 4:
*twirls around and flips weave* Iknowright?
DUDE 5: I look -lis
p- fabulous
DUDE 1:
OH MARVELOUS
DUDE 6: I'm not falling for this old trick! Lull me into false sense of security, eh?! Where are you hiding the squirrel!??
DUDE 1: Where I hid everything ;D
DUDE 7: PENIS
DUDE 8: OH, THANX, I've been working out.
DUDE 9: How did you know?