20080208

Hot News

HAPPY CNY!
mana angpao ku?

I'M BACK FROM MALACCA! :D:D:D
people seems suprise when i said i celebrate cny. exp

MagL: Hey manj, you celebrate cny ah?
Me: yeah
MagL: O.o
Me: why?
MagL: Oh nothing, I just didn't know that.
Jed: yeah, she also celebrate deepavali, and christmas. weirdo.
Me: ..? wtf? jealous wannabee..

and there was another incident when Prakash (not my bro) butt in:

Cash: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT???
Jed: dude, we're not in Ipoh, so you dont have to yell.
Cash: My bad
MagL: I asked whether Manj celebrate cny or not.
Cash: HUH??!!! YOU CELEBRATE IT???? oooOOOoohhh... *stoned* COOOOOL!!
Jed: ..... screw him..


and jed went home with a sore ear today.

nowadays, i'm in no mood to blog.

;)
so, i'll post vids from you tube instead
you might not like it, but who cares x)