20080221

I Had A Dream About You..

That's right.
We were naked, had whip cream all over our bodies. We also-- OH! LOOK AT THE TIME. TIME FOR A NEW POST.

Rina: AND AND AND? COME BACK D:
Amande: Tell me!

there is a pig on my head.

Fear it, for it shall devour your soul!

so.. err.. good night? everyone. today I was in some online game site, and there was this girl who made her own tread(post). pretty funny.

THE TOPIC: I HATE BOYS. D:

"THEY ARE STUPID.
THEY ARE SMELLY.
THEY BREAK UP WITH YOU.
THEY TELL YOU THEY DON'T LIKE GIRLS.
AND 4 WEEKS LATER THEY GIVE YOU
A ROSE AND TELL YOU THAT THEY
"JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE ONE LAYING AROUND."
AND THEY ACTUALLY LISTEN WHEN YOU TOLD THEM ONCE THAT
"NO ONE HAS EVER GIVEN ME A SINGLE ROSE BEFORE."

"Though the rose is kinda nice ^^"

"BUT THEM BOYS STILL
MAKE ME WANNA KICK
A BABY IN THE FACE!!"

like.. facinating..

my sis wanted me to download soome songs for her, and, well, I was lazy.

Me father, mother, mua.

"Manj, why don't you help your sister? haiyoo, selfish oni."
"Yala, so sellfish, why dont want to sell chicken?"
"...?"

my mom entertain me with lame jokes.

and another incident was when my sis was playing the com

"nenek, cepat I wanna use the com."
"yala nenek, datuk wanna use the com."
"haiyoo, sibuk betul you."

so.. lame..