20080223

B-lasssss-ted

I like Jerynn's sis.
she says funny stuff, such as:

"Jerynn, got a lot of volcano on ur face"

and so much more, but it'll be mean if I type it all here.


annnnnd, today Jerynn, Amelia, and myself watched Step Up 2: The Streets


IT was AWESOME! (jerynn told me to typed that)

check the final dance of the movie: its a bit blur though.

wayyy better then the first. but channing tatum isn't in it, :(:(: NOOO!!!
only for AT LEAST 10 min of dancing.

and no. nothin interesting happened today. what a boring post.

Have you ever watched a movie countless times but something always comes up when you’re watching it and you've never really gotten to watch it all?

Like for me it would have to be V for Vendetta, I've seen that movie so many times but as I get closer to the end I usually just fall asleep, or I have to go do something else or go somewhere and I've never seen the ending.

Has this kind of thing ever happen to anyone else? Yes, No, Maybe? well, then i guess we have soomething in common.