20080216

Today's Entertainment

Sombody fuckin tell me why ee wei's xanga is so much fucking better than mine!? WTF I TRY SO FUCKING HARD AND FOR WHAT?! GODAMNIT SHIT!!!! -choke self-

Ok, back to normal.

Today I watched Sweeney Todd, and it takes FOREVER to download..
cause i'm too lazy to go to the cinema. serve me right anyway, pirated is.. like.. heaven...
without it.. you gotta pay more. haha.
wtv, it was worth it =3


so, S.T is an amazing musical!
Well who doesn't love Sweeney?
I'll tell you who: the people who hate it.

FEAR MY LOGIC!

how can you hate him? he's so cute. hehhe

"Sweeney Todd is the sex!" says ee wei.

other movies I saw...


and you know what? totally amazing!

Two words: Hayden Christisen

Two more words: IS HOT! oh just admit it! you know it's true.. yummm ;D

it reminds me of x-men, like a spin-off
yeah, could be something from Xmen but wayy cooler. Could almost be a white, more advanced nightcrawler type of person.

but, like every downside on every movie, the story need a lot more.... story. I hate the way it ended. heheh.. who cares la.
I'd see it again. I want to see it again. I'm GOING to see it again.

I wanna see Masi Oka in that kind of show.