20100513

PINK ON MY CHEEK!

College seems to be alright. For now. Met more people and i think i'm gonna enjoy being in my class :) For now. Most of my classes seems to finish early. Like really early. Like an hour earlier -.- prolly cause this is just the first week.
Nothing interesting ever happens.

Oh wait.
I spoke too soon.

Today while walking down the stairs, Jordan came up to me and said "Oh manj, theres something on your cheek. Lemme get that for you." So he rubbed my cheek and I thought.. O_O o..k. Then halfway walking down the stairs, Nadine wanted to take a picture. I thought, oh, yeah sure. Of course she wanna take a picture with moi ;)

LITTLE DID I KNOW I HATE A SMUDGE OF BRIGHT PINK EYESHADOW ON MY LEFT CHEEK -.-
thank god only a couple of people saw and not the whole class.


nuuuuuuu.

NOW. Evil plan to get even with Jordan