20100523

Maybe.. just maybe.

I just don't know what to think anymore. Crying for the past 4 fucking fucking days isn't helping. It only made my eyes puffier than it already was. sonofafish. I guess words can hurt you. And yeah, the little things can too. Or maybe you all know that already. Man i'm such an emotional wreck. Things from the past kept being brought up. Regrets regrets regrets. Like I haven't beaten myself up enough about it. Everytime I think it'll just get better, hoho a big fat slap in my face with words made it worse. Safe to say i've never felt this way. I'll stop with all the assumptions. Maybe i'm thinking too much. That this might be it. Maybe it's time? I fucking hope not. No no no this can't be it. Damn. This post is making me sound like a depressed chick in need of a savior. Haha, "savior". Or maybe i'll just go slit my wrists and watch as the blood flows down. Kidding. I'm feeling emo, but not an idiot.
Maybe this post deserve some humor, no? *slits wrists* Hi, blood. Be my friend? Red brings out your eyes. Teehee.



SPARTA