20100517

AIRCON

Well howdy folkes! Lookie what we have here! A post!

I know i've told you guys colleges been alright, but lemme do more explanationo :B
Nearly all of my classes are friggin cold -.- like it was their intention of putting it to the coldest temperature for us to gain... erm.. inspiration.
YEAH! INSPIRATION!
like ages ago, leornado da vinci was in a room, just staring into space with his teeth chattering because of the coldness and.. BAM! GOD DAYUM, HE THOUGHT OF MONA LISA.
I tell you, mah daddeh didnt pay shyts for useless education in this college ;) AIRCON BRINGS INSPIRATION PEOPLE. heh.

Anyway, hmm what else.... drawing has never been harder -.- and its only the first week!
I'm having at least 5 assignments a week. Which is the icing to my chocolate cake.
I've found my group of homies in coll, and I plan to make more new friends. Break out of my shy shell. My really really shy shell.


Candid taken by Raisa.
I DAZZLE YOU WITH MY TEETH.


Taken by Nadine.
.....I DAZZLE YOU WITH MY BEAUTY



Five months ♥