20100507

College

Some of you know that I just started college this week.
Orientation was boring as hell, it lasted for 3 days -_- what kind of orientation lasts for 3 days?! Anyway, the second day of it, they drove us to a futsal place near Monash University to well, play futsal what else, as the introduction program.

300+ of us in some godforsaken place(let me exaggerate) in this damn weather. We only started playing 1 hour+ after reaching there cause there was "technical difficulties". In the meantime while waiting, they told us to mingle. Like that was their plan, "OK, you guys are trapped here. Go make friends you bunch of losers"

:D heh.
but I met a few of people during orientation week so it wasn't THAT bad.

OH OH I found out during Tokio Hotel's concert that Nadine will be enrolling in the same college as well! That put a smile on Manjs face. And I just found out yesterday that she will not only be going there, she'll also be taking the same course as me. AND TO TOP THAT, she will be in ALL my classes! :D HEHE What are the odds?! This is Gods doing :D

Will be starting normal classes next week. Till then, ♪CATCH YA LATER DUDE!♫