20080622

School smhoool.. ?

I have to go to school tomorrow.
It will be Monday, and that is what I usually do on Mondays, I go to school.
I don't really want to go to school tomorrow, there are plenty of other things I would like to do.
In fact, I think I will list them here.
  1. catch up on homework.
  2. clean my room
  3. go see a movie
  4. sleep
  5. go to the zoo
  6. read
  7. jump
  8. play
  9. relax
  10. be with friends (and have nothing stupid happen)
  11. make something delicious
  12. ride my bike
  13. go on a picnic
  14. shop
Now just look at that.
I'd rather be doing any of those things than going to school Monday, and that is a lot of things.
Ah well, nothing I can do about it.
I have homework to do, but I'm not doing it. I'm too lazy for that. and I don't like it, its not fun.
Until next time, ciao!