20080614

Astro is simply shitting up my life.

It is an option of some people that i should update..

bah!

Well the break is over, i had alot of fun. It just went by so fast =/


Tell me, did it fucking rain this morning? cause my tv is fucking bull right now.

It says "Service is currently not available."
when it really should say "Your tv is fucked up right now."

Anyway....


A movie to brighten up your dull weekend.

GIMME A PIECE OF YOUR BOSOM!!!!!!!

Why wouldn't you watch this show??
with legs like that...
with clothes like that..
with (guys dressed up as girls) girls like this..

The macho blonde Adina

The fun-loving Daisy

The sensitive, plus-sized Roberta

DAMN! IT'S ANY GUYS FANTASY!

ANYWAys if you read this far then i commend you on you caring.
Good day ladies and gentlemen.

p.s. I got my haircut. fo sho.
p.p.s. lets get together