20080615

iwantpants

I dislike dumb people.
but

I like cleaning
I like threasures
and rhinoceroses

and maths
and
turquoise
and stenciling



I also like hollo-grams
eh? eh?


hah!


holy---crapparooo..
It's amazing what boredom can cause a person to do.
haven't been posting anything decent lately.

So.. I'm sure you're wondering what's that picture for, righrightright??
well, as you know, today's Father's Day!
& .. umm... well I'm sure you've guessed it by now!
HAHA!

Underwear?
ahhh.. hush puppies underwear.
*check size*
XL???!
You think I that fat ah??
WAIT! dont answer me
... haiyooo
HEY! at least it's branded!
*stones*
and comfy................................ right? it gotta be comfy. I think it's comfy. At least thats what it says.
I haven't tried it on yet
WELL?? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???