20080614

Nat is simply shitting up MC's life.

this is Natalie updating for Manju, since she just hasn't found the time to do it herself.

Wow its been a while, but the past few months i havent had a computer because it has been in the shop getting repaired. But i have it back now so its all the shits now spamming your blog
Anywho the past few days all ive done was totally rearranged my room, cause my parent's can't bear the sight of it.
Hung out and walked around with Mc and Jane and such which was cooooo.We came back to Ee wei's and played monopoly which i didnt want to play so i was the bank But she had to leave so poo So Mc, Jane and I came back to my house and we played video games for hours. We ordered pizza and that was fun stuff and here we are! Wow dude we all sat around and slept at, like what? like 6 in the morning and no one wanted to play barbie....gay!
So now here i am at 9 oclock in my jammys wishing somone would hang with me today but i dont think its gonna happen.
Boom baby!!