20070629

Hating Paris Hilton Hating :D

Zao and I decided to do the same post today about paris.. i don't like skimpy rich blond chicks that talk with a valley girl slur. Hilton for example. However, I like the girl. Sure she can be slutty, skanky and steals boyfriends, make girls hate her, and boys want her. whatttever. that's her. that's what a celebrity is all about. move on. it's silly with the "keep paris hilton in jail" bs. She's probably getting let off easier than most but she's rich so she can do whattever the hell she wants. She gets media attention whether she's flashy or content. and now that she's dressing down, everyone is jumping fon her being proper. At least she doesn't need to get trashed, suffer in eating disorder, and going to rehab. Let her live her rich, bouncy, skimpy life. Most of us dont like her because she's wealthy anyway ;)


and yes. so many folks are surprised about how funky she looks. Hey, i had a friend once told me,

"Make-up work wonders and is one of the greatest evils. i've seen the ugliest bitches look goddamn gorgeous."

Thats my daily rant. I wasted it on expressing my love for Paris Hilton