20070604

woohoo!

SUNDAY;
Today was soo boring, so I had to entertain myself.. :P.. noo that doesn't mean i tried to lick my nose. I played 'Zoo Tycoon' on my dad's laptop. The best part about creatin your own zoo, is that you can set the animals free. I was waitin for my dinosaur eggs to hatch, so I could set them FREE! But their not ready. So i'll wait until the time comes. I killed at least 7 people i think. Due to having no life. I even tried to drown the visitors, but it was impossible. You just can't drown them. Nvm, i'll try again, and again, until I succeed!


~lets have a moment of silence to mourn for the unknown strangers I killed~

Stranger 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... etc..
Cause of death : Eaten my Mc's zoo animals

Time of Death : 2100


~Rest In Peace, you will always be in my dept.
~

MONDAY;
Ok, let get back to reality. Last night I watch 'Ghost Rider' .What is it with him and always pointing at people sayin either, "Innocent / Guilty / Look Into My Eyes".. and the ppl will be like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" .. mhmm.. and when he points, his mouth will frown in a funny way. Voila-->. And there are some parts when im like . Seriously, some parts just dont make any sense. Poor unfornate directors. Pity, pity, tsk..tsk.. Other than that, I watched 'Babi and da puper', 'Shrek 3', and 'Robin hood'. My sis was watchin, so I tag along.


"Rapunzel, Repunzel, let down your extenssions!" bauhaha! Repunzel is fake!




Robin Hood!! "I AM FIRE TUCK, BOW BEFORE YE!".. *sucks tumb*

*Robin Hood Background Music*


Let's move on with babi, I HAVE PROVE THAT BARBIE AINT SO GUDDIE AFTER ALL! AND KEN! BEHOLD!

Babi, you pronstarrrrrr!

HAH! WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW??


imagine ur siggie in this spot;
Thing don't happen for no reason,
They happen to teach you something;
++Boy Meets World