20070706

Told you my bro isn't normal

Wooohooo!!
Im not grounded anymore!!

BOYYYYYY, have i got some news for you!
I just came back from school and I saw my bro all dressed up like some gangsta dude.
SERIOUSLy!!!
When he came down the stairs i didn't reconize him, I was like "WTF!! Who is dat??!", that's when I realize it was my bro.
Yeahh, even my sister was shocked.
He spiked up his hair, wore this skeleton T-Shirt with red and black striped sleeve, and there were soo many hanging's on his jeans.
AND THE PERFUME HE WAS WEARING, OHHH GOOOOOOOD!!
Sooo strong!
Wth is wrong with this dude?
Doesn't he knows that gangsta don't wear stfong perfume's.
Here's a pic of his back.
I can go any closer cause' he doesn't like people taking photo's of him.

weird-dooooo
.. :P


My bro has turn from unsocialize--> emo--> this freak-ko' here

But wtv.. let the poor boi be

Ok, besides that, Beatrice told me to blog about her. Yeah, she said she'll blog about me in return, ..

Beatrice ;)

I met Beatrice last year when we were doing this dance for P.B.S.M (also known as 'Persatuan Boring Sampai Mati') Instalation. I didn't even know she was in my class until we came back from dance practice, and I was like "Ohhhhh, YOUR SAME CLASS AS ME!??!!) Lol! So starting from then on, I hang out with her A-LOT! She can be a really BIG pain-in-da-ass, she can definately make you deaf, and she can be reallyyy annoying at times. But otherwise, she can be nice, and cheerful. Somerimes TOO cheerful. We do projects together, we kacau each otha', we even failed together. Mhmmm, Lamos