20100429

PWNED


Okay so you guys know who's Aaron Johnson. Oh, you dont? Well i'm hurt. Google him.

Anyway I was one of the shocked fangirls that nearly slit her wrists(not la-.-) after reading this.


WHY GOD??
WHY?!?!





:'( sniff, broke my little heart into pieces.

oh then I talked to Malay(Mazayu) about it..


:') i was so touched. god bless her and her eternal beauty


WTF? YOU DONT DO THAT TO SOMEONE!
BRING THEIR HOPES UP AND CRASH EM DOWN AND LET IT BURN IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES!

well, pfft! your tudung is too tight! >:D HOW BOUT THAT MUAWAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

I HOPE JASON MRAZ NEVER COMES DOWN HERE AGAIN!
YES I SAID IT! MUWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH



EDIT// (10 mins later)


this is what happened when your tudung is on too tight, you tend to have change in mind every 5 mins -:-
(oh maz thought me this---> -:- <---indian sweat face LOLOLOL)

i'm honoured :') she cared that much about my boobs(cause she fantasize abt them. TEEHEE.)

YOU SHO SHWEET MY MAZ MAZ :D