20100412

au contraire

EYH, YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG ISSIT? thank god you have me, oh dear readers ;)
its 1:55 AM now and i'm here... blogging.

Anyway, i've just came back 2 hours ago from singapore, as i've told you guys i'd be terrorizing the citizens of singapore: town, woodlands.

I think thats what i needed all along, just a trip. To clear my mind(but it's all holyness up there (; heh). My main reason going there is to accompany my dad, since he gotta drive and back alone. AND to celebrate my grandaunt's 70th birthday. Imagine, 70 years. The things you've seen and the stories you can pass down to your children/grandchildren/mamak lady down the street. I think it's very interesting, grand's stories :)

On the way back, I had this real good talk with my dad. REAL GOOD. BERBONDING BETUL. We haven't really talk this much before in just 2 hours. Which makes me think, how much I really miss out on talking to him. I know, AWW. My dad told me stories about back then. Which is what I wanted to make this post for.




Ahem... *clears throat*

My aunt passed away 10/11 years back due to cancer. A couple of weeks before she passed away, when she was in the hospital, my uncle(her husband)'s brother asked if he could just perform a prayer for her. He's christian btw. He gave him permission to, and everyone left the room so he and his friends can perform the prayer.
After a while, they came out, told my uncle they're done, and left. My dad went to the room and found my aunt crying. She told him, they forced her to accept Jesus Christ in her life, and if she doesnt, she will go to hell.

Now pardon my language, but in my opinion, I THINK THATS FUCKING BULL. I may not know much about Christianity, but i'm pretty sure that's not what they teach you. To force and threatened someone into believing and accepting someone else's beliefs, is ridiculous and pathetic. I have absolutely nothing against Christians or any other religions for that matter, but I do have a problem with people who do such stuff.

What they said to my aunt is something I wont and never will take lightly. I think if you compare each and everyone's religion, they will all come to the same teaching. And that is good intentions. I'm VERY sure God or Allah or any other type of God's doesn't teach you to tell others that if you don't accept their religion, your soul will burn in hell for eternity with no peace and all that bull. We all have our beliefs, and I really think we should just accept that the way it is.

Oh man, I sound like Obama -.-

So back to the story, when my dad found out about this, he got sooo mad. He told my uncle to tell his brother that if he ever see his face again, he'll spit at him. I really wish he did tho ;) He told me that there was once where one of his friends told him the same thing, to accept Jesus Christ in his life, and if he dont, when he dies, he will burn in hell.

LIKE WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE AND THREATENING YOU TO HELL?! NO OTHER COMEBACK ISSIT?!

My dad went and told him straight off. He said, and i quote, " Yeah, why don't you go to hell first, and lets see if I end up there." :DDDDD


So a head's up to people out there, sad lifeless people, who goes around doing this stuff. If you come up to me giving me a lecture about this, I swear, I will skin your balls and dangle them in front you. And if you're a woman, i'll stick a cucumber up your vajayjay so high up, you'll end up vomiting it out.

..... Nah i'm just teasing. I will never do such things. No no no. I will pour hot liquid down your bodeh and watch you suffer instead >:D

No seriously, I'll just kick you in the nuts. Same goes to you ladies. REBBEEELL BETUL.


I believe in God, I believe in Buddha, I believe that there are 44345262423 type of God's out there and I will never look down upon someone just because of their belief's or race. My dad taught me to respect it, not try to lure them in.

HEH LURE. Sounds like a pick-up word. I wanna lure you to my apartment ;)
ok this is getting way of topic.

EYH YOU ALL DON'T BURN DOWN MY HOUSE AH.

Again, I say, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against anyone's belief's. I'm just stating my point of view in this matter. And this is my blog. So if you dont like it, BOO HOO. Drag your mouse to the top right of your monitor, where you will be able to find a cute little "X" sign. Click it.

peave and lav people, peave and lav

immasleepnowbye.