20100418

ICSA Autism walk 2010

Went for some charity walk at Sri Aman today. ICSA Autism walk 2010.

Wanna know what Autism is? Well, google it lah.

Of course there's a catch to it, you gotta pay rm25, but let me tell you, totally worth it :)
Hell, I probably changed one life today.
That makes Manju a proud momma to this earth. Like I've done a good deed today *pats head*

Purple seem to be the color of the day. Everyone was wearing purple(of course we had to wear the t-shirt that was given to us when we registered), even most of the performers. Cept Caprice, that bugger.

Before ze walk.



During ze walk.

While walking I saw this dude taking pictures, at the scene above, and all I thought was "Look pimpin Manj, I bet this pics are gonna be posted up on FB".

FUNNY ENOUGH, I WAS RIGHT :D

So I was prepared with my sunglasses and shit tryna look like some mafia boss.

of course theres gonna be one candid picture. I didnt like my lower half of my face, so yeah, canceled it :D


Bumbed into my cuzzy wuzzy Tiew

Found out Caprice is performing.
He was supposed to perform out of charity.
MEANING FREE OF CHARGE, SINCE THIS WAS ALL FOR A FRIGGIN CHARITY.

But no, they end up paying him Rm600 just to perform :)


LIKE WHAT?!
He only sang 6 songs, and in my opinion, neither of them sounded good. No offense to Caprice fangirls.

Anyway, I was sitting in the front row when he came out. AND OH GOD HOW I FIND FANGIRLS ANNOYING. Argh I wanted to claw the throat out of the girls voices behind me. I tak layan him when he made his entrance. I was too busy playing Trish's DS.

MARIO PWNS CAPRICE. TEEHEE.

but of course I just wanted to take a picture of him, just to show you guys I saw caprice and you didn't :P HEHE
but he kept moving -.-

... ugh

Last picture of the day :)

Today was fun. Anymore walks ya'll?




four months ♥