20090329

Did you off your lights?

well, did you?
eh, wee liam(loser), i on all my lights.
every. single. thing
call your lawyer la ;D

yesterday, a few hours before the concert, amelia called me and told me that she got two free tickets to Fahrenheit concert, so, i dont need to explain, of course la she ask me, xD

the sad thing was, i got no clue who Fahrenheit was, amelia does, but not me.
hey, free ticket? cute guys? whydahell not?
and of course, the whole time when they were singing i got no damn clue what they said.

had to cancel the outing with my noob friends xD

we should do a banner
but.. i lazy la
come on manju!
-.- fine

so we did la

Convo:

*sketch sketch sketch*

you know, die hard fans will like paint it and all that.
O.O
amelia, no, nooo, i was just saying.
O.O
i dont like that look on your face, i was just joking, you know, ha-ha?
omg manju, what a good idea!
but i was just joking! aprils fools comin, its was an early april fools joke!
i think my poster paint is here somewhere.
oh gee, whats next? put glitter on the heart?
O.O
me and my big mouth.

berajin




retarded F & T.
eh, what you expect for a last minute thing

love heit, XD

i'll post the concert pictures later/tomorrow/next week. too lazy

ok, im FINALLY off to suria klcc with jedeeweiandrewmax! replace mah!