20090301

Ouch.

HEY! First post, of the first day, of the third month. coolio.

anyway, we went to gym this morning.

we wanted to go to 2 classes, body attack & yoga, but nats dad said choose only 1.

so we tried the body attack, even though i really wanted to find my inner peace and practice being calm and serenity.
note to self: never try it again. i repeat, never EVER try it again.

Nevermind we were probably the youngest there, nevermind we didnt know the friggin steps, but we were practically dying.
Im. Not. Kidding.
Imagine, 1 full hour of none stop jumping, push ups, running, stretching, jumping again. Of course there's like 15 sec break in between.
No help.

oh oh, and the best part of all, we didnt bring any water in.
We. Didnt. Bring. ANY. Water. In.

it was like world war II. but with yoga mats. and we use our butts.

im oozing with pride to know that i survived. Yay me!

But the sauna was nice. It really relaxed my muscles and cleans my face from dirty impurities (since you sweat).
Ooh my face is baby butt soft. or maybe it already was. wtv.

and now my legs are sore. so is my arms. and my ass.