20090315

Instincts

OMG! YES! it just hit me!

i was right!

you know the tv series Dexter? if not, hello? what rock have you been living under?
and no, its not dexter the laboratory.


not this dexter,

but this one.



according to google, this is DeeDee(From Dexter's Laboratory)

-.-

does that look like deedee? i dont think so


you should get my point now, anyway, back to the topic, ya, his girlfriend, the blonde one, i kept thinking ive seen her somewhere before.
and now i know!!
she was Jane in George Of The Jungle 2!

haha. never judge my instinct.

anyhuu, since im off to bali tmr, my dad recommend me to google bali. just to know where is it, what they have, and all sorts of mumbo jumbo.

so, so far i know that bali is/has...

...a nice beach.

yep, half-an-hour checking websites about it and thats all i came up with.
beachbeachbitchbeach and more beach. gee, yayy..

ok im off to spam miamia cbox! TTYL!