20070708

True side

The Part of You That No One Sees

If your name is Manjusha Arianna Chitty, then you have the gift of owning a mamak stall when ur 17


WOOOHOOO! 'mamak stall, here I come!

om I just realize that i've never type a loong post before, lol. I guess I was too lazy. Soooo today imma gonna type a looooong post, aight? That is if i have any good things to say. Ok.. last friday I had a fight with Jerynn. It all started in KH room, when she threw a pen that hit my head, she didn't mean to aim at my head, she just wanted sumthing I guess, then, of course you'll get mad if someone throws a pen and it hits ur head, right? So I started chasing her arnd KH room, and teacher scold us. Then, you all know I got a potty mouth, right? So I started saying *#. And when I was walking in front of her, she sang 'Avril Lavigne - When your gone' weird.. when I was climbing up the stairs, she sang the part 'when your walk away, I count the steps that your take ' and yeah, every step I took she actually counted "twenty-four, twenty-five..." *sign* By the time school ends, we ok edi. Lmao!

Who like's Jim Carrey?? Well, I do, and I got a few short video's of him, damn hillarious la! Check it out yourself

Jamie Foxx, can make such a hot girl

That's all folks
sorry it ain't so long.