20090724

It All Started With A Penny

ok ok ok ok I WANT TO TELL U A STORY.

SO ONCE APON A....... DIRTY CITY.
i was walking down the street. and i saw a penny. i picked up the penny and its head turned to me and said hello!. and im thinking holly shit.... this this is amazing. holy crap a talking penny.
i said hello back, and it exploded right in my face.... jerk!
so i continue my walk and i see a homeless guy. hes yelling its 6:00!!!!. and im like dude what u talking about its three oclock.
and and and then we had like a three hour argument about the time untill it was 6oclock.
i say u know what screw this!
i have to like go and watch Supernatural. and that u like cant come cause u suck.
so i walk home. then suddenly a bunch of flying ninja pizza's attack me out of nowwhere.
we do the whole dramatic matrix crap. and i yelled you know what this is bull.
so while one of the pizza ninjas was in matrix mode i just ate them ignooring there screams of pain.
yum yum yum pizza ninkas. im sooo evil.
so i get home watch Supernatural just in time to see Dean Winchester topless.
and and and and then 5 goblins come outta now where and kil me.
THE END.
THAT WAS MY STORY.