20090609

My Rotten Lil Lollypop

Well... for those of you who were like "OMFG where the **** is MANJU!" on Sunday.

well, after gym, jerynn FORCED me to go with her to 1u for some maple convention/Asia soft thingy.
you know la, only game addicts people (nerds) aka jerynn, will only go there.

out of the damn blue, i got called on stage!
like hello, do i look loike i play computer games? (besides sims la)

i didnt want to go cuz, halo, embarassing like hell, but noooo, thank jerynn for PUSHING me!

bozo the clown looks on.
damn cinapek took this.

nyek nyek, but bcuz of me, she got called too!
and thanks to me, she got a maple doll!
*cough*noob*cough*


too make jerynn happy, i was also FORCED to create a maple acc cuz she SO CALLED intro me, she gets 5k credits.
too make HER happy again, i gave her my new maple acc so she can have my 5k credits inside it.

Muthusamy92, thats my maple name XD

turns out no one have that name. Figures.


F.O.S (Full Of Shit)

picked the most ugliiest outfit..

sepet eyes.
AHAHAHA!! LOOK AT JERYNN!!
she look.. loike.. my.. mama!

ooh smexi

muhahhahha!! >:D
ttfn..