20090607

Poop

Konnichiwa!

poem to make your day!

Cs always let people bully,
Maybe I am really so lousy,
Although knife people is so happy,
But I am always so unlucky,
Kena headshot easily,
After mati still mati.

My look is fucking ugly,
Saya mari girl girl lari,
Everyday date them they only say busy,
Semua orang tak ada hati,
Make me always so lonely.

Why my class always no pretty,
Those elephant all sexy wannabee,
The monster wanna treat me nicely,
Like that I better mati.

Tiap-tiap hari feel so lazy,
Never try to wake up early,
Always hope school sekarang cuti,
Everyday go school feel so sleepy,
Lecturer always scold me lazy,
Do homework just like to copy,
Before the final just feel worry,
Every night study until crazy,
Because scared scold by mommy.


... umm... ... ... well, there you go, an update.