20080913

Buck up and be a grandma!

last nite I hung with Jed a little bit, and then i went to Ee wei's house for a small gathering which was a lot of fun.
Saw kindergarden pictures of some people. Hell yes, I saw all of your young little faces.
Jed, Melissa, Charmaine, and some other faces I couldnt recognize were among the crowds. Hangin in the streets with the friends. Unfortunately I didnt bring my camera because my brother is was busy camwhoring with himself (inside joke).

And will be going to The Curve for Jerynn's Party later this afternoon.

OH yeah, did I mention that at the party (ee wei's gathering) we had to play truth or dare?

Cool dares (its cool cause I wasnt the one doing it)
#1: Drink quarter of a cup of mix shitz (beer, coke, milk, etcetc.. more gross stuff)
#2: Dress up as a drag queen, do a catwalk down the street. (Zachary's dare)
#3: Dress up as an old granny, and go ask for a magazine at the nearest shop. (Jed got that dare, and he put a false set of teeth in for more granny like appearances). Being a good friend and all, I went and teman him.

Jed|Me|Stranger dude|Bitch

-there was a stray puppy outside the shop-
*Pats puppy*
Oh look dear, what a nice kitty.
*confused look*
Grams, that a puppy.
No its not, *squint eyes* loook, *squint eyes more* it goes meow meow. Isn't that right kitty?
*wtf look*
Woof woof
Retarded kitty. *walks into the shop*

Sayang.. sayang.. help.. find.. me.. ermm..
Book?
book.
.....
*stones*
.....
.....?
*holds up newspaper*
Grams, thats a newspaper.
Really? OOh.. okay.
*wtf look*
Book.... book..
Which book Grams?
Big.. book..
Pink?
Bl.....
Blue?
Bl....
Black?
*False teeth fell out*
....
....
*holy---cow look*
....
*O.O*
....
umm.. umm.. owh dear, it looks like I brop my beeth.
*picks it up, and whipe it with his scarf*
Owh, Im borry, I bguess I bidn't but it on broberly.
*walk out of the store*
*wtf,holy---cow, am-i-being-punk'd look*

AHAHAHHHA!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON THAT DUDE'S FACE!! PRICELESS!!


We-heh-hell, then I got chosen, and I pick triple dare (fucking stupid, i know) so, Ee wei dared me to let her dress me up today.
She. Is. Going. To. Dress. Me. Up.
For. The. Party.
Where. Everyone. Can. See. Me.

life ends now. we'll see what happens when I get back.