20080920

Hi MOM!

`Mann: i wish i was a dude now

- Jed FC: dang man that sucks. i really dont want to be gay


so im being spied on.

my mom knows everything. its crazy to a point where I dont like it. (i think she reads this thing)
GREAT! there goes all my secrets. (not that I didnt type any here anyway)

anyhu,
ive got the "all-im-listenin-to-is-secondhand-serenade" disease.

i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

& today i watched


or also known as Sky kids..

but to some people...
...., Yes, its Spy Kids...,

...with and all causcasion cast!!
(sorry, thats the first thought that came to mind when I saw it. That's the humor attempt you get before coffee in the morning)

&& i wanna watch the other one..



Cheerio...,
i love you all. and mom, what are we having for dinner tonight?