20080713

this post has no capslock.






Are you an Elf or a Dwarf? (Fantasy Races)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Dwarf

An enormously proud people, the Dwarves are quick to react to any slight, real or imagined, and remember any such infraction for years, even passing on the responsibility of vengeance to their heirs.
The only thing that the Dwarves love more than a good mug of ale is gold. A Dwarf in the throes of goldlust is a thing to behold. The race's legendary drive and stamina is brought into sharp relief when they are presented with the opportunity to acquire gold. As miners and experts on ore and metals, the Dwarfs are without peer. Items of Dwarf craftsmanship and engineering are the most valuable in all the world, revered even by the Elves.

(Art by Jenny Dolfen)


Dwarf



67%

Elf



61%



Huh? Apparently... oh well, I don't know. Lol, I think that this test is a little in-conclusive <_<>
"my underwear is made in bangladesh" says jed.

"great! now my life is complete!" says mc.

Ugh... today was brutal and sucked in general. i went to this amazing race in taman mayang that was organised by my teacher. and my legs are *censored* sore. that was followed by me coming home and taking my sunday ritual nap... ohh yeahh, having the time of my life now. i love every last stinkin one of ya.

anyway, what i've been up to lately? been chillin with my pops. watched some kung fu panda(fourth time watching it), iron man, indiana jones, and the hulk. even my dad buys pirated dvd. what more a better dad? ;D

So here I am... posting. awoken from my slumber, I tell you people about my life-o'la. TA-DA!