20080720

Why so serious?

"We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"

You're The Rooty-Tooty Cross-Eyed Cutie Who Put The Oom In My Oom-Pa-Pa :D

In case the whole world didn't know, I went to Ou yesterday at 10, and went home at 10.
Went with*takes deep breath* Amelia, Jerynn, Sharon, Beatrice, Siti, Mazayu, Wei Seong, and Wee liam. *gasp for air*



Caught on camera: Wei Soong In The Girls Toilet

Look below for a good laugh: Jerynn Batting


Noob-00o..
Ahahah!
Ok, gotta stop before she kills me.

We.. um.. watched a movie.. or you can say a couple of movies.. like *cought*three*cough*

The film was a masterpiece.

The Joker scared the freaking crap outta me. It was sick. Absolutely sick. He looked sinister, dark, intense, plain psychopathiche, and he absolutely kicked Jim Carreys ass as Joker. Perfect.
Oh, and the nurse thing was great, but what really made the Joker for me was the disappearing pencil trick. I almost died laughing and that was only the beginning!
nobody in the theater got up to leave to go to the washroom or get some food. even me
If you've seen it, you'll know. Dammit Heath, you played one mean sick and twisted Joker.

spoof! watch!


OK, gotta move on with the next movies before I type a long post about him.

*will post about it soon*

*read top*

Muahahah! Cant wait till Twilight come out! Its a movie btw(duh!).