20080524

The winner of the best liar award..

So american idol finale was on thursday.. and i'm too lazy too write about it, so go read other blogs.
D.C [vs] D.A
I liked them both, so I didnt realy care who won...

and because of that Ee Wei called me retarded.. just because I wasn't jumping frantically, putting up my hands and wave em' like i just dont care, when they announced his name.


and due to the strong love she have for him, she's paying me rm5 just to act like I care about the whole winning.


so, here it goes, my love for *cough* David Cook.

OMG!! IT'S DAVE!!!
WOW! thurs night was the best performance so far of the whole competition!!
GAWD
! watching it takes my breath away!


Oh GOSH! GOSH! GOSH!

DAVID COOK WON!
I had no doubt!
You gotta love David Cook.


You are so awesome! You are amazing! You are gorgeous!
You are so !&%$! impressive! (oh yeah)
We've (we, as in only ee wei) been watchin you all week this season (like I have the time) and voting our butt off!!!
Keep your eyes peeled people, this man is worth watching!!!

What an IDOL he is in every single way!!!


DAVID COOK! MARRY ME!! (kill me)