20080509

Another post of videos. I soo dont have a life.


i loooooooooove iron man, just watched it yesterday.
I went in expecting to hate it and came out an Iron Man fan, so, if you like comic books, you should see it. 101% totally worth it.
I had this huge grin on my face after watching it cause there's some great humorous scenes.
I'll probably watch it again.

lastly,
I like the part when he hit the wall testing his.. erm.. thingies

"K, were gonna start out at 10%, and...3...2...1...go"
*whoosh, SMACK... thud*
robot extinguish fire


Robert Downey was perfect as Tony, (the script was originally proposed to Tom Crusie, turns out he was fuking dumb to turn down the part)
Anyway, Tom Cruise would have *bleeping* ruined it.
No offence to Tom Cruise lovers.
Just make sure you stay after the credits.

As for American Idol.
JASON CASTRO IS GONE!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!



I should kill you all right now. DAMN!!

Yur all sick in the head!!
Brooke White is amazing!! but they HAD to kick her out.
I think David Cook will win.
He has what it takes to be *dramatic pause* American Next Idol.
I can't stand David A. (no offence again)
Especially after he completely runined Think Of Me and With You.
But I'd have to agree, every teenage girl 15 and under feel that he's the long lost Jonas Brother

(gag meh with a spoon)

some videos I watched today.


this will probably humour you. at least i hope so.


and dont do this to your aunt:


If you watched it all, consider yourself highfived.
I don't want your feedback, not really. well maybe a little.