20080125

RIP Heath Ledger

Why?
No, really, why? This isn't throwaway curiosity, I demand a real answer.
Why didn't anyone see this coming?
We watched him; we knew what what he had for lunch but we didn't see it coming.
We didn't see it and nobody helped him.
Was it suicide? I've heard people say it was the method acting.
It really makes you wonder what's happening to people, that they aren't telling anyone.
I mean, just imagine if Orlando Bloom died.. fans would go crazy.
It's like the worlds waiting for someone to jump out and say "Gotcha!".

I’m not a follower of celebrity.. but Heath Ledger was basically one of my favorite actors.
even though I only saw Heath in 10 Things I Hate About You & Brokeback, however, he did a great job.
Rest In Peace
Heath Ledger
1979-2008


"When he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.” - William Shakespeare