20080122

RANT RANT RANT!!

Well im back at school, and ready to learn

I haven't really post anything bout school huh?
Hmm school is ok.
I enjoy school.
It's just depressing too.

I'm now in 4 Jasmin. Noooooo, it's not sub and OBVIOUSLY not pure science.
its arts :D
No way will I go to science.. blekk

so.. my teachers:


BI: Pn Yee
Acc: Pn Zaharah
A.Maths
: Pn Zurina
Econ: Beh Beh
Siviks: Pn Lee something
Sejarah: stone
Bm
: stone
Maths: stone
Science: Pn/Cik Pa----.... some letters


I dislike pn lee..

Hello girl, what ur name?
Manjusha
So long ah?
......?Manju
Manja?
Manju.
CLASS THERE'S A MANJA IN CLASS!!!
Can I call you manja?
err.. no.
There's also a form 3 girl name Manjoo, you related to her ah?
.............? no.

and she showed this stupid expression that I didnt bother to care..

tell me, who-t-f will say yes??

"Oh yes, teacher, you can call me whatever names you like, but at the same time, can I call you paininmyass?"


and when she's teaching, her mind fly somewhere else,
exp:

1) "beliau sangat pandai walaupun dia buta"
oh I remember one time when I was in colledge, yada yada yada....

2) "beliau hanya ada satu ringgit"
ohhh, you know ah, some people, yada yada yada...

I'm not gonna say I dont like her, even thought I do..
I'm not gonna say she ain't good at teaching, even though she is..
I'm not gonna say everyone like's her, cause' they dont..

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you just call her a bitch cuz she won't give you none of that pussy." says Jed

my daily rant is done :)