20070809

Memories lives long

Saturday, August 4, 2007


I'm lazy, so i'll blog a bit.
See the pics.
Amanda and Zach are going home tmr.
So I spend the night at Rina's hse


Retard'o

So that night we all played playstation.
SpongeBob Squarepants..
I know..
Freaking childishh
butt Amanda like it.

Me | Rina | Amanda | Zach

WHOO!! I'm WINNING!! LOOK AT THAT!!!
yeah yeah
mhmm
WHOOT!!
OH YEAH!! WHOOT!!

~Not long later~

OH SHIT!!!! OH CRAPP!!!
NO!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! T_T

~In The End~

Dude, you lost

ALL HAIL, THEE, NOOOOOOB
:worship:



*Bursts Out Laughing*




Noob'o

Sunday, August 5, 2007
And now you're gone

Ok, so they're going home today.
So me and Rina help them a nice warm wake up call..


*opens door*

Dudeeee, he sleeps shirtless
Ew

Ok, ya ready?
Oh yeeeahhhhhh


*Takes deep breath*

Satu, Dua, Tiga!

YOOOHOOO!! WAKY WAKYYYYYY!! GET UP FAT BOY!!
icon_scream.gif
:star:UP AND AT EM':clap: :star:
*GRUNNNTTT*



Yo, look at his legs
It's so un-tyra-ishh
Why thank you, I'll get it wax when I get back, kay? Now you two go run along

Amannndaaaa
Mood: Flirty
yoohoooo
:aww:

*gruntntijdfvmdlf*

AMANDAA!!
:poke:

*Throws pillow*

*GRUTNTNTT*

*Throws another pillow*

-no
reply-
:|

*Throws all the pillow*

Ok, ok, ... I'm
upp


So after that, we went to central Market..
obviously we couldn't help ourself, we tried on these kid's sunglases and a cowboy hat





*comes closely to my face*

Dude?
I'm gonna giv you something very important to me, kay?
Your i-pod?
No
Your phone?
Nope

*Hands over it*


A penny?
icon_stare.gif
Ahhh, not just an ordionary penny, a singapore penny
!
woo...oo..oow!
........ -.- taaaannnkkkss..


I'm gonna miss you all
Yeah, I'll never forget how both of you woke me up today
:hug: