20070827

It's a bird, it's a plane, oh, wait, no, it's superman, false alarm!

Susu here..
I'm here to update mc's blog..
cause her update is every 5 days.. which is totally useless.. right..
Anyway, because I don't have a blog I'm gonna post some shit here :D
Went to Ee wei's hse today and watch Superman Return.
Yeah, it was quite a long time movie.
But wat to do? Me and ee wei are so out-dated.
I'm not really a fan of superman movie. but wtv.
It's all right, but not the best movie.
Brandon Routh is hot from some angles but stupid in some an
d the opening credits are way cool.
To me la.



SPOILER ALERT IN THE PARAGRAPH BELOW, SKIP IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED;

Come on, the bad guy gets stranded on an island? After she kisses him he's all good? And he listens outside her house and she just happens to say she doesn't love him? And Ee wei said he can see through anything and he never looks at her underwear? PUH-LEZE. I expect that of like.. Over the Hedge. Not superman! Cliche much?? Superbly!!

And his *ahem* part? Ee wei kept saying that they had to shrink it. Yeah yeah. I don't care. But on the rooftop scene was so funny.



P/s: WATCH OUT FOR THE LOCK OF HAIR!! WATCH OUT FOR IT!! Clark Kent dashes forward and punches his fist in the air, flies and shed his clothes, and mysteriously, seconds later, his hair is perfectly gelled, he has lost his specs, his underwear is on the outside (instead of all the high tech weapons, the baddies should give him a wedgie)

AND THE LOCK OF HAIR IS THERE!! IT ALWAYS IS!!


Zoom x10.


Zoom x50.


SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT???

SUPERMAN: LET ME GO SAVE THE WORLD! DA DUM DA DUM DA DUM... OH SHIT. I HAVEN'T STYLED MY HAIR. (GUY GOES WHIZZING PAST THE AIR AND DIES) OOPS.