20100330

I Wanna Start College Right Now Now Now

Now all status's on facebook are about college. Assignments, assignments, assignments. I dont know if i'm lucky or not. Everyone started college and i'm probably the only one left who hasn't. Stuupid my intake only starts in May -.- mofo.
So i'll definately be procrastinating for the next whole month till it starts. I cant get a job, cause, well, who would hire someone for only a month? (dad doesn't want me to work during college)


I guess with all the american movies about colleges(American Pie) made me imagine how college is like...

Sexy lecturer's
Oh, you've been a bad bad boy! Come with me to detention where you will be punished ;)
SPANK SPANK SPANK.



People making out everywhere
Uploading pictures of real people making out might disgust you, so Sims shall be an example

#1 Hold on I wanna go toilet for a while, *Oohh's and Aahh's coming from it* ... nevermind, i change my mind.
#2 Teacher why is your table shaking? Ughh.. Its.. ahh.. nothing.. continue with.. yo..ur... ugh.. assignments. (WTF!)



Nerd's getting all the hot chicks

A hint for you guys, hot babes likes guys with a much higher I.Q it seems ;)



Everyone looses their virginity
EVERY ONE OF AMERICAN PIE CHARACTER LOOSES IT BY THE END OF THE MOVIE. EVEN THE BAND NERDS.

Baby, you make my floppy disk into a hard drive ;)



To join a Sorority house, you will have to run around campus, butt naked

it gives people something to look at ;)



what do you picture in your mind when the word 'college' comes up?
OBVIOUSLY I know this all happens in movies, but you never know ;)



Anyway, so i've decided a couple days a week, i'll visit my googly bear(epic embarrassment with the nickname) during his break time or when his classes finishes.

Walked to kj lrt then took the bus to sunway to meet up with him yesterday since he had 3 hours lunch break (things I do for love btw). Carried along my 234342 kg laptop all the way cause' I wanted him to install a couple of computer games on it so instead of rotting at home, I can rot AND enjoy kicking creatures ass's. P/s I wanna find a game that I can PWNED him at. Hew Hew Hew.

So after he left, I met up with Natalie, who I assumed, and i'm always right, was surrounded by only guys earlier on ;) too bad they left before I came.
Followed her to buy her FIRST sneakers. I FELT SO HONOURED.
Then we walked, walked, walked, walked, walked and watched Charlie The Unicorn on youtube. Oh charlie, I can never get sick of you ;)
Bumbed into the other Nat, Nathanael. He claims there isn't a Giant in sunway. I proved him wrong. I OWN :D
Will be visiting him on thursday next.

SO TA TA FOR NOW