20091008

We and You

We (Jed, Andrew, Melissa, your family, your other friends who arent so important :P and myself) are here for you if you need/want anything.

Even if we're at the mamak and your at the other end of the hospital.
We'll shout, "EH! MACHA!", ask the feller to tapau the food and we'll take the nearest cab to where you are.
We'll (I'll) run if we (I) have to (cause Jed and Andrew cant run)

Hell..
JED WILL EVEN PASS BY A HOT BABE WITH AN HOUR-GLASS BODY WITHOUT NOTICING HER,
MELISSA WILL TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THE NICCI SHOES SHE WAS DYING TO GET,
& ANDREW WILL SMASH HIS GUITAR TO BITS (i think) FOR YOU!
as for me, i'll draw all kinds of drawings till my hands fall off.

this proves how much we care about you :D eh we saying you banyak-banyak!
i know you read my blog cause you just love stalking me. So this is for eu!

Look! he's giving you that 'hubba-hubba' look. Or as you call it, orgasms look -.-

take care