20090419

Kena tagged

stupid max

15 random facts abt urself

#1 i like the smell of new money. Dont lie, u know u do too.

#2 im related to the jonas brothers.

#3 i enjoy watching ben 10.

#4 im actually white.

#5 awesome is my middle name

#6 i hate... gel pens.

#7 i wanted a lambrogini(wtv its spelled) for christmas last year. Sadly, santa wasnt very generous.

#8 because of that, i plan to put bear traps under my chimney for him. But since i takde chimney, poisonous cokies and raw milk will have to do.

#9 if i told any of u that my dad's micheal jackson, i lied.

#10 i believe i'll make history.

#11 deep under my house lies a buried treasure.

#12 i hate doing tags

#13 i've nver tye 15 facts about myself b4.

#14 i am currently broke. Well, not currently, always.

#15 i really really hate doing tags.

#16 because im Xxtra speshiaaal, i did an xtra 1.

tag 10 ppl

allaaaaaaahhhhhh

#1 all
#2 the
#3 people
#4 who
#5 have
#6 no
#7 life
#8 do
#9 this
#10 larh

if i actually tag u guys, i dont think u will actually do it. so, ya la

peazee out homiezzz


P/s Max, I hate you