20090215

Before i start,
a kiss from me to you,
mwah!
haha
sorry, couldn't help it ;)


slept over miamia's house last night, along with Jerynn & wei soong.
gamble till 3.00 (siao) and won rm9 :D :D
i fell so proud of myself! *praises self*
EH! beginner ok!

chi won rm20+, ok, now we know who to ask to belanja us next time.

surprisingly wee liam is my good luck charm.
blardy hell after he left i lost rm 4 T.T

i can buy 40 sweets with that ok!
thanks wee liam, JUST GREAT!!!!!!!!

I'll post pictures later.


oh oh, my dad came back from US! he bought some ginger biscuit thinggy.

nicee.


Nat (points up), you better love me for this.

Oh wait, i forgot, you already do xD

OH ya! its my sister's birthday today.
almost forgot.
pity my mom tahan-ed her just so her birthday wont clash with valentines day.

ok, gotta get ready for temple, see, i holy!
Bye!