20081204

Twilight fan?

Just watched these yesterday.

Pretty good.
cept for the fact that i had a fucking headache during/after the movie. fucking camera.

I bet people will read this post more just because it has Twilight as the tittle.


Anyway, what did you guys think about the movie?

First thing I want to say is low budget=sadness.
O...m...g..
I give the movie a 4/10 D;

I think you should read the book before watching the movie.
Its annoying when your watching the movie and girls go "Holy shit, he's a vampire! No way!" and "Sparkles! OMG he SPARKLES! SPARKLES!! That's the COOLEST most ORIGINAL thing anyone has ever done EVAHR!"

I loved the part where Charlie's cleaning his rifle and Bella tells him she's gonna let Edward in the house, and then he loads the gun and says "Alright. Bring him in." XD

It didn't sucked so much, but it was super fake, and corny.

The editing was extremely choppy
When Edward was supposed to be "running fast" he appeared to be flying. I could SEE the rope.

Dude, Alice was absolutely perfect! I thought Rosalie was a bitch for sure. I LOVED the part where Bella first walks into Biology, it made me laugh so hard. Edward looked as if he was going to vomit. Not pain.

I hate the fact that they moved a lot of important events out of their original scenes and moved them into less important areas, that's where the low-budget-ness of it all came. Edward did not show Bella what the light did to his skin in the meadow, but rather through a crack in the trees -_- I mean, come on. He sparkles for goodness sakes.


Hello! Contact lenses were obvious!

They completely ruined the romance; skipped through so many parts in the book which made my heart giggle with inaudible laughter. They didn't say "I love you" once throughout the whole movie.


They cut out the bloood testing scene.

Ruined the beach scene with Jacob.

Bella's bitchyness in Port Angeles.

Jasper had two lines. TWO LINES! & he looked as if he had a stck showed up his rear

Also, since when do they surf? Much less in such cold weather?


comparing it to the book. Blahh.

Carlisle: was wow!
while most of you are busy being future Mrs. Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen.
Carlisle is all mine.
I mean, come on. Edward is supossed to be so beautiful that it hurts to look at him.

-_-

He's bassically my boyfriend :D

Baby You'll Be My Corona and Lime. And I Will Be Your Main Squeeze

Carlisle was dead sexy.
Back off Esme.

He's extremely gorgeous in Twilight. EXTREMELY!!!!!!!!!

Carlisle.
Carlisle.
Carlisle.
ALL DAY LONG!
MINE ALL MINE.