20080427

Roarrr

hello. manju here. well duh. cause this my blog. anyway, here's what happened this past few days;

Life has been ok.
School has been ok
I enjoy school
Its just depressing too
:/I have to much homework nowadays.
And I havent taken alot of pictures.
The days just seem to by going by without even saying hi.

School is startng to past by veeeerrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy slowly.
A sec seems like a minute, A minute seems like an hour, and hour seems like a week, a week seems like an eternity.
There is alot of stuff I want to do. Alot of people I want to hang out with. And alot of things I miss


-mosquito's hate me, or maybe they love me? Im counting 10 bites now but it feels like more.

-Jerynn and myself went to Mid Valley one day. Heading home, we took the wrong bus. So we ended up getting lost in one Kampung in P.J.

-Stuff that happened in tuition that day, I stepped on a chewing gum, my chair was broken, freezing cold, my paper kinda got torn (dont ask me why) and my legs was soar after jogging.

Do I have to mention exams?