20070921

Please oh-please!

I'm sure you all know Britney Spears.
If you don't, might I suggest you bang your head on magazines. The image “http://s.gaiaonline.com/images/common/smilies/icon_dramallama.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Well, she recently performed at the VMA.
YOu should see what she was wearing on the stage
The image “http://s.gaiaonline.com/images/common/smilies/icon_eek.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Voila

Good sight, eh? EH??

Chris Crocker, I'm sure many of you heard of him
either myspace, fox news, youtube or whatever..
is a guy that has a very.. umm.. weird behaviour and acts gay..
yeah. that kid.


Anyway, where do I start..
oh yeah.. I saw some of his videos in youtube..
I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing at the "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!" video..
the crying looks a weeeee bit fake..
but, I'll let you all be the judge of that..


all-righty then..

here's the video of him pronouncing his loyalty to Britney;




Right, and here's a stoopid vesion of a fan of britney biggest fan;



H
ere's a few of his (CC) video's that I thought was preeeety funny;