20070529

Stupid topics 2

Here's another episode on Gaia when ppl put STUPID topics in the forum;

EXAMPLE 1:
"Wanna Marry me?".
This is how the conversation goes;

Sadism.Butterfly: icon_scream.gif

Opera Ghost:
What, really?

Sadism.Butterfly:
Totallyicon_cool.gif

Kirara Yokaze:
No thns. I dont like facial hair.

Sadism.Butterfly:
I can shave
icon_crying.gif

darknalyd: eeeeeeewwwww your a dude and i have to bare your children. im a dude though... i thoought you were a chick!!!! omg!!!!! eeeeeeeewwwwwww. burning_eyes.gif icon_eek.gif

Sadism.Butterfly: How did you think Im a girl? Im not wearin any upper-half o.o

EXAMPLE 2:
"Fuck Life".
This is how the convesation goes;

InarticulateEloquency: I'm going to go slit my wrists and jump off my roof. \

-Tears of Blood-Broken-: wow sounds fun can i join

InarticulateEloquency: Fuck yea. Double suicides are better. They make the news.

monikarai: But you have so much to live for icon_gonk.gif

OMFG Fairy: No dont! But if you do, give me ur items..

kid [contagious]: o.O well that sounds interesting

Near-the protege: ok....I call dibs on your things icon_ninja.gif

PuzzledManiac:
Do you want me to act sad / scared / worried?

[A N G R Y] gumball: Have fun babe

Opera Ghost: Yeah. Maybe i'll do that.... Never mind.. Im too lazy
icon_gonk.gif

The Lurkiest Lurker: HOORAH! We should throw a Communist Party.

Xiafie: Go ahead. Thnx for sharing

FireBaby70: Now c'mon. Thats a horrible way to solve your probelms. Nw feeding ourself to vicious starving animals is more like it. You can give the animal free meal and your soul feels goodicon_biggrin.gif

Baby-Burl92: Ok

The moral of the story is, DO NOT post stupid topics; You'll just get STUPID answer ^^


imagine ur siggie in this spot;
I tried to be like mc, but i failed;